Tonight, Layne and I went to Zoe's Kitchen. Originally...we were going to Panera Bread, but it was closed...the next in line was Five Guys..but as you all know, I'm a vegetarian, and Layne is a vegan. We are unable to eat atrocities such as the hamburger. Anywho...we went to Zoe's where Layne ordered pita and hummus and fruit...and i got spinach roll-ups and white beans. We're trying hard. Layne's a little more serious about her eatings then me...Like today for lunch...she took the cheese off the casserole we were eating..,true dedication right der. So yea....we're trying.
 |
| {Me and Layne feelin jolly after Zoes...except i have a tummy ache. :( } |
Ya know what? I'm kind of almost looking forward to school tomorrow. My spring break consisted of me eating anything and everything...so I'm kind of excited about seeing everyone. Especially Mr. Jackson. LOLOL 1st Period everyone? I'll try to get a picture and upload it by second period. If we're lucky, maybe even a video!!! But until then Slán (Goodbye in Irish)
PS.....Max's "spider bite" turned out to be a staff infection. Not to worry!!! Slán!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I know I'm really famous, so I'm sure everybody's really nervous to comment (considering the fact that I have so many followers). But go ahead...put yourself out there.