Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HUDSON MCENTIRE

Ok..since I dedicated my last blog post to Josh and Claire...this one goes out to Hudson and Layne. Here's the story of them...Layne was playing football at the Montgomery Country Club, and Hudson was sippin on a milkshake....The person that Layne was playing football with overthrew the football, so she went sinking into the pool. At that very moment, Hudson looked up and saw the most beautiful creature he had ever seen drowning in the pool. He ripped off his shirt, and dove in after her.
{Hudson shirtless}
He grabbed her in his strong arms and pulled her out of the water...The second she opened her eyes, she was like..."who is this piece of hotness?" And they've been in love ever since. They are now models for a few companies...like Vogue, and were even featured on Rolling Stone!!!
{First Vogue Cover}
Here's the only ugly picture that i found of them...
{Can you say gross? Am i right? Am i right?}
jk. cutie pies. well....now that i've posted about my sister's boyfriends....I guess i'll post about mine tomorrow. Love you, Joshua David Duhamel. 2getha 4evah. Anyways...I'll blog tomorrow...but until then...Totsiens (Goodbye in Afrikaans)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know I'm really famous, so I'm sure everybody's really nervous to comment (considering the fact that I have so many followers). But go ahead...put yourself out there.