Alright, I'm gonna come back to blogging all the time. There isn't much new...but Layne has turned 15. HOW. WEIRD. And as a tradition, we went to an abandoned parking lot, and I taught her how to drive. She was a disappointing driver. But i guess my breaks are a LITTLE sensitive. According to Layne.
WHAT? Yea that's what I'm saying. Okay so what else in my life... Oh yea! I gave blood yesterday. I was so nervous because I was denied last time because of my iron levels. My dad gave me some vitamins two days ago that were supposed to help my iron levels so that I could give blood. They were mens pills for men over fifty. That's good, right?
Well that's all i have to say for now. Shout out to my BF Cole Crawford. Until next time... Lamtumirë (Goodbye in Albanian)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I know I'm really famous, so I'm sure everybody's really nervous to comment (considering the fact that I have so many followers). But go ahead...put yourself out there.