Friday, April 15, 2011
This'll be a long one...
HAYYY Camellia Ball. LUUVV my ladiezz. Okay so yea..I thought I would talk a little about Silas and Emmie... I see them everywhere together. I saw them at Starbucks one day after school...as seen here...
Then the next day, I saw them at Exxon...I felt really creepy taking pictures of them, so I didn't the second day...
On to the next topic...there's a hot new restaurant in town. The Sushi Cafe. It rivals Street Cafe with their impressive sushi, hip decorations, and creepy waitors...This was my sushi. Do not ask what it's called because i do not remember. Probably something asian.
mmmm...beautiful. mmkay gosh I'm missing something. Oh! I really love my sister, Claire, and her friends. They're the best!! Shoutout to..Claire, Morgan, Adele, and Madeleine. I love Ryann, too...but I just haven't talked to her in a while. I can't wait for Claire to be home. LOL ;) ;) <3
yes, I do admit to stalking every one of these power rangers on facebook. Holla at me ladiez. ah yea. alright well i'm gonna peace it. BYE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
I know I'm really famous, so I'm sure everybody's really nervous to comment (considering the fact that I have so many followers). But go ahead...put yourself out there.