Monday, March 21, 2011

Gym Class Heroes

The title says it all. Yes. Abby Crawford, Foy Stevenson, Kaki Broadfoot, and I are the famous heroes of fourth period physical education. We save the day by lifting dumbells and belting Beyonce lyrics to the random boy that walks through to watch us work out. I'm talking to you, Neill McCorvey...
{OMG it's Neill!!!}
 Kaki uses her tininess to sneak through the gym, spy on Coach McGehee, and get out of working out by using her cute little baby face. What's her superhero name you might ask?
{GOO GOO GA GA}
Foy uses her long legs to capture Coach Sinclair and free us all from PE.
{DA BOMBSHELL}
I know you all wanted to know what powers Abby has. And you may not be impressed, but she has the power to lift weights up to 5000 pounds. WAY more than any of us normal superheroes can do. We are all secretly jealous of her power.......
{THUNDER/LIGHTNING}
And me...well I don't have any particularly sick powers. And I don't want to brag...but I have the power to sit on people, and they die. Yea I'd call it the best. But all of our powers combined create the best team  ever.
{The Gym Class Heroes}
Until next time...Zbogom (Goodbye in Croatian)

3 comments:

  1. I am seriously doubting the fact that you have friends and a life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then...who are you..and why are you reading this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. im dying out laughing in my dorm room right now.....madeline just walked in.........its getting awkward

    ReplyDelete

I know I'm really famous, so I'm sure everybody's really nervous to comment (considering the fact that I have so many followers). But go ahead...put yourself out there.