Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oh Emm Gee!!! My First blog Post!!

I hope everyone's excited. Yes. The rumor is true...I am now an official blogger. And yes. I am very funny. To prove my hilariousness...I will now upload a video of Layne dancing to "Crank That Soulja Boy" on Dance Central for the Xbox. oh wait....Layne made me take it off...dang i'm sorry guys. So, I'll just put an embarrassing picture of her.

Oh! I almost forgot. My brother got bitten by a spider the other day. What? You don't believe me? Check this out.
Pretty sickkkk, eh? Yea well...that's it for today. I will blog later, but until then... Auf Wiedersehen (goodbye in German)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with shknowles that you could have some mental issues. These should be addressed immediately. You could have bipolar disorder. seek help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to set the record straight, I am not the anonymous person

    ReplyDelete
  4. as cool as your blog is...........

    ReplyDelete
  5. About as cool as you taking the time to read my blog, then comment on it anonymously is.....

    ReplyDelete

I know I'm really famous, so I'm sure everybody's really nervous to comment (considering the fact that I have so many followers). But go ahead...put yourself out there.